Luxury Child Friendly Resort France
1. User agreement between the user (“User”, “you”) and Imagine Roussillon (“Imagine”, “we”, “us”). of Imagine Roussillon Mas Sisqueille Mas Sisqueille Ouest Canet-en-Roussillon 66140 France. Please read these Terms and Conditions before using this website (“Site”). You consent to these Terms and Conditions when you use this Site, without qualification. If you disagree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site in any way.
2. The information on this Site is directed solely at those who access this Site from the United Kingdom mainland. We often act as booking agent for a number of Services, such Services being provided by Service Providers, (as both terms are defined in our Terms and Conditions of booking accessed by a link at the bottom of the page marked “Enquiries”), which form a “Package Holiday”. Our business and the Terms and Conditions are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given by us as to the compliance of the information shown on this Site, the Services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such Services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same. Access to this Site is conditional on your agreement that (i) all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law and (ii) any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.
3. You agree to be bound by the following obligations, including without limitation:
a. You accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account;
b. You must be 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity;
c. You warrant that all information you provide about yourself or anyone else shall be true and accurate;
d. You will not use the Site for false or fraudulent bookings; and
e. You will not modify, copy, transmit, distribute, sell, display, license or reproduce in any way the Site and/or any content, except that you may make one copy of the information contained within the Site for personal, non-commercial use.
4. The booking Terms and Conditions applicable to you are set out in the link at the bottom of the page marked “Enquiries” and you must read these as well before making your booking. All bookings are also subject to the general information appearing in our website and product descriptions (such website and descriptions being updated from time to time). We recommend you print a copy of the Terms and Conditions and this additional information together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday prior to making a booking with us. When you place a reservation, you will be issued with a booking confirmation which details terms and conditions. Cancellations generally will forfeit your deposit, and with less than 10 weeks until your holiday commencement date, the full 100% of your holiday cost will be payable to Imagine Roussillon.
5. The Terms and Conditions with regard to booking contain limitations and exclusions of liability to each person(s) who books and/or takes any of the holidays and/or travel arrangements advertised on this Site. Subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, cancellation and amendment charges are payable by you if a booking or other purchase is cancelled or amended after it has been confirmed.
6. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any Services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this Site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and, except for information or material accessed via the Site or supplied by an identified Third Party, where consistent with our Terms and Conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
7. We may change any aspect of the Site or its content, including the availability of any Services, Service Providers, features, information, database or content.
8. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Site and/or any Services offered by us or on our behalf.
9. The information and/or prices shown on this Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at the time of booking.
10. In the event that an incorrect price has been entered on our website in error, any booking made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. You will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and you will then have the option either to pay the correct price for the travel arrangements or to cancel and receive a full refund of any monies you may already have paid.
11. The Site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not accept any liability in respect of your ability to access or use the site at any time or for any interruption in that access or use or for any failure to complete any transaction. We do not warrant that the Site is free from computer viruses or other properties that may cause loss or damage.
12. We reserve the copyright and all proprietary rights in the Site and all content. The material contained within the Site is the property of Imagine unless identified as belonging to third parties. This website is a registered domain name. You are not granted any right or licence to use our domain name.
13 All frozen meals are supplied from local supermarkets. All fresh food is served and supplied by a local traitor who is licensed and permitted to serve food for reheating on site.