Special Offers

Luxury Child Friendly Resort France

“Go For It” 20% Pre-Payment Discount!

20% discount if you pay everything at the time of booking. Non-refundable

Check Availability

“Hedge My Bets” 10% Discount!

10% discount if you pay a 20% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. You pay the other 80% 2 weeks before your holiday, if you’re happy to travel.

“Risk Free” Rate

No deposit. Pay everything 2 weeks before your holiday, if you are still happy to travel.

 

 

Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns für Sonderangebote!

SVP  contactez-nous pour demander des remises spéciales!

5% DISCOUNT ON YOUR BOOKING. Valid ONLY when you pay for your entire booking (deposit & balancing payment) using a Revolut account. With Revolut we pay lower fees than by credit card and pass them straight on to you! Your discount will be applied to your final payment – contact us ASAP for more details. Not available in conjunction with last-minute discounts.

You can easily sign up with Revolut straight away – we have no affiliation with them, don’t worry!

CHECK OUT OUR BOOKING PAGE FOR OUR LATEST PRICES – JUST ENTER YOUR REQUIRED DATES AND SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!  ALTERNATIVELY, PHONE US ON 00 33 630 58 67 64 OR EMAIL AT INFO@IMAGINEROUSSILLON.COM

Please see our pricing page for full details.

For apartment availability please click the link below.

English