We see a lots of kids here every year at Imagine Roussillon. And they say a lot of funny things too!
We’ve decided to put together a list of the funniest sayings for you.
Here is our selection of the favourite kids’ phrases heard around Imagine Roussillon in 2017. We hope you like it!
- France has very nice food, but Britain does have good pies.
- Light bulbs give lots of great light – it’s a shame they can’t see it.
- Mummy, always put on your sun scream.
- Daddy, I understand how the sun comes from space to Earth, but how does it get all the way to Imagine Roussillon?
- Moustaches are good but silly
- When I’m 6 I’ll be 7
- I understand some French words Daddy. I just don’t understand it when you say them.
- My water is really fresh – it comes from tomorrow.
- I can’t decide if I like this French cake or not – it’s disgustilicious.
- I’ve visited lots of countries – Brexit, London and Aqualand.